Hertford East - 30B


In February 1950 Hertford East had a sub-shed at Buntingford.

By October 1954 Ware, previously a sub-shed to Stratford, was a sub-shed to Hertford East.

The Hertford East allocation was normally recorded as allocated to Stratford and transfers between them were not recorded.

Hertford East was scheduled to close on 21 November 1960 with the inauguration of the NE London electrification.


Blank Definitions References
Site Home Sheds Front Page